NOTICE TO GOLFERS
Per the Governor of Ohio through the Summit County Health Department
This recreation facility is ONLY permitted to stay open as long as certain criteria are being followed.
- Proper social distancing must maintained (6 ft. or greater). This includes in parking lots, Pro Shop, and entire golf course.
- Maximum of 4 guests in clubhouse at one time.
- Players should not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to their starting time. Anyone arriving earlier will be asked to wait in their car.
- In case of frost or rain, remain in your car until the course is open.
- Tee Times before 9:00 on weekday and 2:00 to 3:00 on weekends are reserved for our guests over 60 and the vulnerable.
- ABSOLUTELY 1 person per golf cart only.
- Face masks must be worn by and employees (grounds crew are allowed to work on the course without a mask, but must wear inside the maintenance barn and clubhouse.
- Do no congregate in parking lot before or after golf – the Pavilion and Patio are closed.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use.
- Pro Shop will be sanitized frequently.
Until the restrictions are lifted:
- We will not be accepting the Tee Time Pass Book.
- Senior rates will go into effect once the 1-person per cart rule is lifted
- We are not selling 10-play passes or discounted cart cards
- BBCC is no longer a member of the SSGOA and does not offer their discount.
We understand these are difficult times and create circumstances that are not ideal for all of us. Stay safe and let’s get through this.